We conduct clinics and seminars for everyone! That would include 4H groups, clubs, business, or groups and individuals. Each clinic and seminar is tailored to meet your needs! Costs are reasonable and are based on the topics covered and the length of the clinic. You won’t be charged a ton of money if you’re a 4H group that wants to learn! Here at Horseman’s Services, it’s about teaching both the horse and the rider!
Typical topics covered during clinics are as follows:
- Ground work so you understand how the horse moves while in the saddle
- Desensitizing your horse so it gains confidence
- Techniques to use to soften your horse's mouth
- Showing you how to teach your horse about new things
- How to break your horse hind quarters free for better mobility
- And much, much more!
But again, this is just a sample. We customize every clinic to the riders so that they can get the best experience possible!