We have had hundreds of satisfied customers over the years that we did one-on-one training with. This would include anything you can imagine including
topics you would normally see in a clinic! Our aim is to make you a better rider, make your horse behave better, and in the end make every ride you take much safer and fun for both you and your horse!
Some typical things we have taught in personalized training have been such as:
- Showing you how to ride a horse whether you are a beginner or even advanced
- Teaching you all the leg queues so you and your horse understand what you are asking of them
- How to create games with a flag, an exercise ball, a tarp, or even just your lead rope to make your horse more responsive
- How to feel your horse's steps while in the saddle to know where their feet are at all times
- How to find the rhythm of the horse while walking, trotting, loping, and beyond so you stick in the saddle
- What is the best kind of bit to use for your horse for their comfort and yours
This is just a sample of the types of personalized training we do. If you don't see it here, just ask! Since are hundreds of things a person can be taught with a horse, we thought it best to put down some popular ones rather than the whole list so you wouldn't fall asleep reading it!
Our primary goal with any form of personalized training, is to fully understand what you
are after, and then to work with you to achieve that through training of you and your horse.